Christmas & COVID
As is the case with many businesses based in the UK, our production and delivery times have been affected by the COVID-19 outbreak.
For All Christmas Gift Orders
If you are looking to buy a Christmas gift for someone from our store, make sure you place your order before December 15th 2020.
As you can see from the information provided below, our standard production and delivery times are already heavily affected by COVID. The Christmas rush and increased demand on local postal services will only make delivery times longer, so make sure you guarantee your Christmas delivery by ordering before December 15th.
We cannot guarantee that any orders placed after December 15th will be delivered in time for Christmas day.
Thank you for your understanding.
Normal production and delivery timeframes
In ordinary circumstances (no pandemic), our lead-times are as follows:
- Normal Production Time = 2 working days
- Normal Delivery
- Standard = 3 - 4 working days
- Express (UK Only) = 2 - 3 working days
COVID-19 production and delivery timeframes
However, with reduced staff in both the factories and the delivery vehicles, our production and delivery times currently look like this:
- COVID-19 Production Time = 3 - 4 working days
- COVID-19 Delivery
- Standard = 4 - 5 working days
- Express (UK Only) = 3 - 4 working days
Total order fulfilment timelines
What this means is, that lead-times, from the "Buy now" button in your cart until delivery at your door currently look like this:
- COVID-19 total order fulfillment, Standard delivery
- 7 - 9 working days from order placed to delivered.
- COVID-19 total order fulfillment, Express delivery (UK Only)
- 6 - 8 working days from order placed to delivered.
We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience this may cause, and we will be sure to update you all as soon as production and delivery times get "back to normal".
If you have any questions, please reach out to us via the contact page.